Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wordy Wednesday



Kalgon, Taek me Away!

I'm sure you're tired of cat pictures. But, I had to share this one. When I spied Chessie doing this yesterday, I knew I would only get one chance.

I had to set up the camera outside of the room. I then quietly snapped a picture of her. Sure enough, once I snapped that picture, she popped up her head. She hates noises. Ha! But, I'm thrilled how this one shot came out. I think I'm getting better at taking pictures. I just need to find new subjects! Ha!

Since I was extremely tired when this was shot late yesterday, the "Calgon, take me away" came to my mind when I spied her in this position. It does look like she is wanting to completely relax too with that lone paw in the air.

1 comment:

  1. Cute. :) It's amazing the positions they can get themselves into in order to be 'comfortable'.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!