Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Winning and Linky Loves

If the future seems overwhelming, remember that it comes one moment at a time.
~ Beth Mende Conny
I am changing up Friday's post just a bit. I no longer will share my thoughts and happenings during the past week. If I have anything that I feel is worthy of sharing, I think I will post them on Thursdays. Now, this doesn't mean there will be a post every Thursday. So, don't be expecting one every week. But, I will endeavor to write something to post once awhile. What do you think?

Fridays will now be devoted sharing links I've come I across that I think others may enjoy. I will also be sharing links of prizes that I've won if there are any. I will be waiting until the prize comes in (if applicable) so that I can share pictures.

This post is going to be larger than usual because I was away for the holidays. Things should return to normal after this. Should. Maybe. Ha!


Winning Love

  1. A stash of fabric from Seams Sew Crazy They arrived and...
    Oh. My. Goodness. These were more than I expected. I'm going to make a quilt just out of these plus a few added materials. They are gorgeous Batiks.

  2. A 40 Top Tips for Better Photos eBook from simple as that.
    I haven't had time to peruse this eBook in depth. But, from my brief glance inside, it seems really good.

Linky Love
And I will give you a new heart, and a new spirit I will put within you. And I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. ~Ezekiel 36:26

2 comments:

  1. I love reading whatever you post and I take them as they come. :)

    Oh my...those fabrics ARE gorgeous. Congrats on the win!

    Thank you for sharing the links!

    Do you know that the 'Drawer Organizer' link is not working?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kara. Thanks and i fixed that link! Thanks for letting me know. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!