Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Link Roundup


Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement; nothing can be done without hope.
~Helen Keller~

There wasn't a whole lot this past week that I felt was pass worthy. So, this is another short post.
  • God of All Seasons Inspirational; Seasonal Depression
    Above all, remember that God is the God of all seasons…even the one of depression. Soon you will “bravely surface, breathe easily once again, and be newly purposed

  • Inspiration in a Horrific Stephen King Sort of Way
    If you want to do something, do it. Ignore the voices saying you can’t or you’re not good enough. Don’t worry about failure. That may or may not come You’ll never find out unless you try. I don’t even think success or failure is as important as trying and actually completing the task.

  • Why Didn't I Think of That? Photography: Lightscoop; Gadget/Tool for the popup flash on cameras

  • A Place for Everything Organization; Junk Drawers; frugal

The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer;
my God, my strength, in whom I will trust;
~Psalms 18:2~

1 comment:

  1. Cool Links! That light scoop looks like exactly what I need. What a cool gadget. I hate pictures with the flash.

    I also enjoyed the article on writing and the one on organizing a drawer. That's exactly what I need, and I'm seriously going to employ that idea.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!