Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wordy Wednesday


One day, back in December, I got frustrated with the fact that I do not have a pincushion. Yes, I have gone without one for years. I do not like those tomatoes they sell in the craft stores. I. despise. them. One of these days, I am going to make myself one OR I will buy a cute one I see around the interwebs.

Anyway, on this particular day, I had enough. So, I went looking around the house for an item that I can use until I get or make a nice pincushion.

Can you guess what I found?

Come on, guess!

I bet you cannot guess in a million years.

Dan is excluded from this game because he knows. The rest of the world knows not what I use.

Until today.

Yes, I am being wordy on purpose.

I do not want you to see the picture in case you really want to guess what it is I use.

You do not want to guess? You are no fun. Ha!

So, without further ado, here is what I use:


A Very Old and Faded Juggling for the Complete Klutz 'Ball'

My Dan laughed when he saw this and basically said "It is appropriate". Hmph! But, I have to admit, he is right. I am a Klutz.

And yes, I can juggle. I'm not good at it; but, I can juggle for a minute or two or three.

I hope you enjoyed this post. Have a wonderful and blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. Hehe...I bought the tomato. ;-) I don't particularly care for it either. Hey, it looks like that one works! I want to see video of you juggling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's wrong with the tomato? I think they're cute. :)
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!