Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Link Roundup


True wisdom lies in gathering the precious things out of each day as it goes by.
~E.S. Bouton
Food Labeling 101 Lists Top 10 Food Label Boobie Traps

Mission Statement 101 On developing a good mission statement. This is quite a challenge and I am having difficulty coming up with one! Ha!

Trust Is... Inspirational

FindMyFabric.com A search engine specifically for finding a particular fabric. It’s still in Beta (testing) stage. I tested it and it seems to be a good search engine.

Note: I have been using both Google and FabShopHop.com to search for fabrics.

Google is meh. The FabShopHop site is fairly good. My understanding is that it is restricted to the stores that participate in this site though and there are well over 1,000 of them. This is how I found the complete collection of Maxine fabrics. Also, my experiences whenever I order from one of the stores have been all good.
Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

~Proverbs 3:5-6

2 comments:

  1. Interesting links. I've never thought about having a mission statement.

    I like the new widget you added at the bottom of your page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really needed to hear the Proverbs quote today. Thanx for posting it. =^.^=

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!