Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

The Many Faces and Poses of Chessie


There is a cat bed on top of a piece of furniture in the office that Chessie spends the most time in. I think she spends a lot of time in the bed due to the fact that I'm in the office half the time and she's not really allowed into the sewing/crafting room. Also, I do have the space heater on when it's cold; so, it's nice and warm in the room.

One day, I got the bright idea of keeping the camera with me whenever I'm in the office. As a result, I managed to snap quite a few pictures of Chessie in this bed of hers. I already posted one out of the series of pictures for a Wordy Wednesday post.

Below is the rest out of the series that I liked the best. The lighting wasn't the best at times; but, a girl has to work with what she has. I hope you enjoy seeing some rare pictures of Chessie.

January 7,2011




January 13, 2011




January 18, 2011


January 24, 2011

2 comments:

  1. Love cat pix!! My cats would never sleep in the beds I bought them, preferring my chair when I was at work or my mom's lap after she came to live with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty kitty! You really got some nice shots!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!