Monday, January 24, 2011

The Many Faces and Poses of Chessie


There is a cat bed on top of a piece of furniture in the office that Chessie spends the most time in. I think she spends a lot of time in the bed due to the fact that I'm in the office half the time and she's not really allowed into the sewing/crafting room. Also, I do have the space heater on when it's cold; so, it's nice and warm in the room.

One day, I got the bright idea of keeping the camera with me whenever I'm in the office. As a result, I managed to snap quite a few pictures of Chessie in this bed of hers. I already posted one out of the series of pictures for a Wordy Wednesday post.

Below is the rest out of the series that I liked the best. The lighting wasn't the best at times; but, a girl has to work with what she has. I hope you enjoy seeing some rare pictures of Chessie.

January 7,2011




January 13, 2011




January 18, 2011


January 24, 2011