Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Link Roundup


Like dreams, small creeks grow into mighty rivers. ~unknown

  • Arts and Crafts Caddy Crafts; DIY
    This caddy was originally meant for kids; but, I think it is an awesome idea. It can be for budding artists (teens), for crafters (adults) and many other situations including an office supply addict like me! PS I’m loving the “paint can” version.

  • The Fabric Whisperer Humor. At least, I found it to be humorous.

  • Eggshell Flowerpots Gardening; Crafting
    I am not a fan of Martha Stewart. *GASP* I heard y’all. That was probably akin to being blasphemous to many of you die-hard crafters and cooks. Oh well, that’s the risk I take for admitting this to the online world. Anyway, this was just too cute to not share. By the way, do not just discard the egg shells into the trash after transplanting. After all, egg shells are compostable. [Yes, I do compost.]

  • Make Your Own Guitar Picks
    I wonder how well this works? I’m still debating on getting a Mandolin. I know some of you out there play guitars. What do you think of this?

  • 20 Best Cat Towers I really like #2, #3, and #8.

And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
Psalms 1:3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!