Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wordy Wednesday



Such lovely pretty purple gloves.

I love purple.

I wonder who is wearing them?

Want to know?

Shall we find out?


Oh my! It's Dan! Is he going to have to turn in his man card now?

Bwahahaha

haha

ha

Ahem.

He was cleaning parts for his Mustang and using cleaning chemicals. He could not find a pair of chemical gloves; so, he borrowed mine. Actually, I let him keep them because there was no way I was taking them back. I need to find him a pair of decent manly chemical gloves. In the meantime, I'm going to keep smiling every time I see him using these.


1 comment:

  1. That made me laugh too. I watched your anniv. video and it was so sweet. I wish you even more happiness.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!