Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

Link Roundup


You alone are the God for us — because You alone are the God who has been one of us. ~Ann Voskamp

I have won and received a couple prizes; but, I have not taken pictures of them yet. The prizes are something I can wear. I would like to do self-portraits which are tricky. So, I will come up with something and post them next week.

This Friday's Roundup is larger than normal. I did not post any the last two Fridays due to being out and about with life. I shall endeavor to not let this happen again because I know large lists can be overwhelming.


  • Ribbon Organizer Crafts; Organizing; Frugal
    I’m going to be doing something similar if I ever get a place to call my own

  • Abstract Art Wall Art using Paint Chips

  • Make it Nice Christian; Inspirational
    Anyone else need to stop muttering, “Must be nice” and instead put their big girl bloomers on and ‘make it nice’ instead?
  • And they shall become One Inspirational; Christian; on Marriage

  • What Do You Want to See? Inspirational; Christian; Women

  • Roasted Peep Smores Food


  • Somebody is Going to Hate Your Dream
    The next time someone throws a rock at your dream, I want you to remember one thing.

    You’re in great company.
  • Make Your Own Postcard Recycling; Frugal
    Using cereal boxes or other package goods

  • Tin Can Caddy Tutorial Craft; Organizing
    Another cool crafty organizer. Note: I would make sure that sharp edges do NOT exist before messing around or using tin cans.

  • Honestly Christian; Inspirational
    Nothing changed until I made the choice to change. I had to want it, spiritually, physically and mentally. The battle really is in all three areas.
  • Somebody Else’s Passion Can’t Fuel Your Dream
    And one of the greatest ways you’re guaranteed to fail eventually is to chase someone else’s dream instead of your own.
    So as you dream, as you work on your thing, honestly ask yourself, “Whose dream is this?”

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
John 3:16
After this, Jesus, knowing that all things were now accomplished, that the Scripture might be fulfilled, said, “I thirst!” Now a vessel full of sour wine was sitting there; and they filled a sponge with sour wine, put it on hyssop, and put it to His mouth. So when Jesus had received the sour wine, He said, “It is finished!” And bowing His head, He gave up His spirit.
John 19: 28 - 30
For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, who died for us, that whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with Him.
1 Thessalonians 5:9-10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!