Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wordy Wednesday



Im Hangin Out Teasin Ur Kat

On March 15th, Gracie went bonkers attacking the windows and blinds in the office. I looked up from the desk and much to my surprise; this squirrel was resting on the fence outside the window. Fortunately, I had the camera on the desk all ready to go and captured him in his repose. I had to switch to manual focus to get this shot because the window was dirty.

Several months ago, Gracie was in the open window (with screen in place) gazing out. This squirrel was walking along the fence which is approximately five feet away and parallel to the wall. He noticed Gracie and froze. He turned to look at her more closely. And then, he started bobbing like he was going to jump to the windowsill. I panicked and hollered which scared him away. I am telling you, that is one brassy squirrel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!