Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wordy Wednesday


Gracie on March 10, 2011

I know this is a terrible picture; but, I had to share. It was taken with my camera phone and she was on my lap. It is difficult to hold that phone at arm's length and keeping it still while snapping a picture.

At this time, I was very sick with headaches/migraines. I had situated myself on the couch with lap desk and laptop before Dan left for work. I would play on the computer, watch TV, and snooze.

Sometime that morning, Gracie quietly squirmed her way onto my lap. Just before I snapped this picture, she stretched herself out a little and her hind feet ended up on the lap desk. (You can see that in the picture above). She was happy and didn't care. But, it made things difficult for me with the laptop. I am always the ever indulgent cat lover - I worked around her.

Not long after I snapped this picture, she went into deep sleep and started dreaming and twitching violently. Now, that is hard won over trust. I was pleased that she reached that point with me. She is still a little skittish with Dan; but, is getting better over time.

1 comment:

  1. That's very cute. :) There's not much sweeter than a kitty on your lap.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!