Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Crafty Tuesday

I have not done much sewing of late since I have been focusing on being a housewife and dealing with headaches/migraines. I am planning to do more sewing this week. In the meantime, here is a picture of a pillowcase I made for my Mother, which was completed on February 25, 2011.



It coordinates with her Maxine Quilt. I took my time using different instructions from the one I made for myself. I liked the first instructions better - the finish/seams is so much cleaner.

I also sewed on the quilt label onto Mother's Maxine quilt while I was with her several weeks ago.


Note: This picture was taken with my phone. So, the quality is not all that great.

The hand sewing is not the greatest work as I have not done much of it in my life. But, I can now say the quilt is officially completed - one more project marked off the list of things to do. It feels so good to have a project all finished up nicely.


Fresh Poppy Design Today's Creative Blog
Creations by Kara

3 comments:

  1. What a funny print! She will love it! Thanks for linking to fabric tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome daughter you are!! Thanks for linking up and grabbing a button!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fabric and pillowcase, your Mom will love it! And, good girl adding the label, I always forget to do that, and it means so much, I'm trying to do better. :)

    And, thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!