Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sneak Peek of Backing to Maxine Quilt


{Note: if you're new here and want to see the entire WIP, go to Maxine Quilt: The beginning.}

I was going to give you something different for my "Crafting Tuesdays" today; but, the project I was working on this past weekend is not quite finished.

So, instead of that, I've decided to give you a sneak peek of the WIP (work in Progress) on Mom's Maxine Quilt.

This is just a section of a long strip for the backing. And yes, this part is finished. This long section of the quilt was the hardest part. Decisions, decisions, decisions -- being creative is tough!

I hope to have the backing finished by Thursday or Friday. And, then I can baste the top, batting, and backing together, quilt it, and then bind it! We'll see considering I'm such a slow poke.

Next Up: Maxine Quilt: WIP and finale



Fresh Poppy Design