Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Wordy Wednesday



Check out Dan's Big Nuts...

Bwahahahah! I couldn't resist. Actually, it was Dan's idea and I just ran away with it. To see what I did with these nuts, check out the Bur Oak Acorn Ornaments post.

On a different subject, here is a sneak peek into the backing of Maxine's quilt.
Oh, that isn't enough for you? Well sheesh, you're never happy. How about this?

And, if that is not enough, tough. Ha! You'll see the completed quilt after Christmas. Actually, more like after the New Year. The quilt is almost done! The binding is going on today.

PS This siggy is kind of ironic for me considering it's going to be 71° today and 73° tomorrow. But, I adore snowmen. And, it's Winter. Ha!

1 comment:

  1. The backing came out really cute! I can't wait to see the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!