Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

More Pictures from the Crazy Cat Lady


I don't have much in the way of pictures from events and such. Well, I have pictures - they are just not ready as I haven't taken the time to process them. Dan has some too - same thing as me. We've been lazy!

I was going to work on today's blog post yesterday. I usually do that. But, we took off yesterday to go see the newest addition to the family. She was born a tad early. (Her due date was November 10th). But, I'm thrilled because we have another October baby! Woo Hoo!

It was a long day because we were on the road for 10 hours (5 hours each way). But, it was so worth it. I got to see the first time Momma and hold the most petite and adorable little baby girl. She's soooo cute! We took pictures and will process those soon (maybe - ha!).

So anyway, the following are some slightly older series of pictures of Gracie that I'm sharing with you guys. Yes, more cat pictures. Ha!

I mentioned a little while back that Gracie started to feel well enough to be in the open window looking out. She was sick with ear problems for quite some time. It was a long hard struggle. She's doing fabulously by the way - a happy, healthy, and contented kitty.

At the time these pictures were snapped (October 3rd), I was so thrilled to see her at least trying to enjoy life instead of hiding.


As you can see here, she is looking pretty miserable. Dan started to mow the lawn. Chessie HATES noise and often disappears into the Master bedroom. Gracie, on the other hand, is brave and curious. Nothing much scares her away.


As you can see here, Dan was making his way past the window with the lawn mower...


Where did he go?


Oh there he is!

She follows him everywhere. When he was done with this side of the house, she'd move to another window and try to watch him. So funny.

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie she is! I'm so glad she is feeling better. Congrats on the new member of your family! That's dedication to drive five hours there and back.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!