Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Lillian aka Lily


I posted a sneak peek picture last Wednesday. We had gone up to see her the day she was born. I cannot stop thinking about her. She is just so adorable and beautiful.

Here are a few more pictures of Lillian aka Lily, my grandniece. There isn't a whole lot to say about them other than to make note of who took which. Dan took most of the good pictures I just love. By the way, all the pictures have been resized for the blog, which means the quality isn't as good as you would see full sized.


{Dan} Note: she was being bathed in the nursery and wasn't happy about it.


{Dan} Bless her heart...


{Dan}


{Dan}


{Dan}


{Dan} Obviously, he took this picture. How could have I taken it? Ha!


(Dan}


{Dan}

(Dan}

{Me} I couldn't decide on which of the above two I liked best. Which one do you like best? I'm leaning towards Dan's photo.


{Me}


{Me}A happy Grandpa and a very pleased Uncle

There are more; but, a couple of them I did not feel comfortable posting. The rest are more like snapshots and I didn't think they were worth posting. All of the pictures will go to the parents of Lillian if I can remember to burn them on a CD and mail them along with the pictures from the baby shower. Yes, I'm a procrastinator. Ha!

4 comments:

  1. Those are precious!!! I especially love the 4th one from the top. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some awesome pictures! What a perfect and cute baby she is. :)

    You look like a natural holding her. ;-) You should see pictures of me holding my nephew. Ugh. Sorta uncomfortable when you aren't use to it. LOL. You must have had a lot of practice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Gwyneth: Glad you liked!

    @Kara: Ha ha ha! Me? a lot of practice? The only practice I have is holding my nieces and nephews when they were itty bitty things. And oh, holding my kitties like babies. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! Beautiful little girl. Congratulations on being a grand-auntie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!