Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Menu Bar



Today I have nothing in the way of written to share. Although, I have been hard at work writing up two new pages and changing this blog slightly. Take a look! Those two new pages count for writing. Correct?

Let me tell you, I originally thought it would only take me an hour or two to add the menu bar above. It really took me five hours! I developed a headache, researched all over the Web, discovered what I was doing wrong in the last hour and got the dang thing working correctly. I hope none of you encountered any difficulties while I turned this blog into a playground yesterday.

If you do take a look at those pages, let me know what you think. Honestly, I could use constructive criticism on how to improve them. Thank you in advance!


2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!