Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

Link Roundup


The voices in my head might not be real. But, they have some good ideas. ~Unknown
There is not much in the way of links this week. I have been struggling all week with this and that. Hopefully, things will look up soon!


  • Vintage Step Stool Plans DIY

  • DIY Canvas Print Crafts

  • Homemade Gumdrops Baking; Candy

  • Emmett’s Meltdown on Switched at Birth On an episode of Switch at Birth with embedded Youtube clip.
    I'm tired of reading lips, only catching 30% of what people are saying but pretending I got more. I don't want to be working all of the time. I can only be myself with people who speak my language. Even if you learn, your friends are hearing, your family is hearing. And I will always be lost wondering what the joke is. Or worse, you'll be stuck interpreting for me, speaking for me. And that is not me. That will never be me!
The grass withers, the flower fades, But the word of our God stands forever. ~Isaiah 40:8


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!