Pages

Monday, January 26, 2015

Macro Monday {Longing for Spring}

Texas Paintbrush (or Indian Paintbrush), April 8, 2014

I am anxiously awaiting spring. I miss the colorful wildflowers and plants. We just finished building a new potato bed and we are getting geared up for gardening soon.

Forewarning: Be prepared for some wildflower picture dumps in the near future. They are from last Spring. I have been going through some pictures that I have yet to process and the wildflowers fit my current mood (longing for spring).

9 comments:

  1. What an awesome shot of this gorgeous flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEautiful Lee Ann! Thanks for sharing the love up-close with I Heart Macro:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! Nice photo! Need some bright colours now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. soo beautiful. I never see such a flower. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nowhere I have lived had such glorious roadside wildflowers in spring as Texas, and the Indian Paintbrushes were a big part of that, along with the Texas Bluebonnets. So it's wonderful to see one in such a good presentation as well of the bright colors and spiral petals, it looks like a work of art.. I'm also dreaming of spring. I wish I had them to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @HannahThank you. I think many of us are dreaming of spring. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!