Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Camera {Picture} Dump III

Camera {Picture} Dump I

Camera {Picture} Dump II

Abby Gail, April 1, 2014

Roadrunner, June 4, 2014

We arrived home to discover this roadrunner calmly walking along our driveway. He/she ended up going into our backyard and disappearing into our neighbor’s land.

Abby Gail, June 12, 2014

Abby Gail, June 15, 2014

This creature loves to bury underneath the blankets on cold nights while we are sleeping. She often crawls down to below my knees and settles herself down to sleep. She appeared cold and was actually shivering while I was watching TV; so, I laid a small towel I had on hand on top of her and she actually relaxed and went to sleep.

Abby Gail, June 15, 2014

Dan with Lucan, July 5, 2014

First attempt in putting on fancy nails by Jamberry Nails. July 8, 2014

By the way, one of my nieces is now a consultant for Jamberry Nails.

Baby Cardinal, July 30, 2014

I was trying to track the progress of these babies daily and it was a tad too difficult. They did grow rather fast!

Chessie, August 8, 2014

I could not find Chessie for the longest time and then while in the closet, her tail moved. I discovered she had been hiding on a shelf on Dan’s side of the closet.

Abby Gail, August 21, 2014

She needed a harness as she outgrew her old one. I put on Gracie’s harness and snapped a picture of her wearing it for the first time and sent it to Dan. I am not a fan of this particular coloring or pattern on her; but, I am too cheap to buy a new one for her especially since Gracie no longer wears one.

Wagon, September 15, 2014

I bought this wagon to transport big bags of kitty litter and cat food from vehicle to house and this was the first time I used the wagon. The HEB bags were packed full and extremely heavy! We are going to have to paint the wooden rails considering it is stored on our patio by our farmhouse table.

Shirt, October 4, 2014

I was out shopping and spied this shirt for sale at Hallmark. I immediately thought of a horse fanatic, snapped this picture and sent it to the mother of the horse fanatic. And yes, the girl does have a horse they adopted from a rescue organization.

Scratching Post we Built for Abby Gail, October 17, 2014

This was a success and we are planning to build more for our wild cat (Abby Gail).

The View From Here (Galveston), October 30, 2014

The organized Mob, October 30, 2014

I am near the beginning of lines at the Houston International Quilt Show and in spite of it looking like a mob, it was actually a line snaking back and forth and an officer was controlling the chaos by getting quilters and quilt enthusiasts to join at the end of the line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!