Pages

Friday, December 19, 2014

Camera (Picture) Dump I

I was shocked with the number of pictures on my phone and the oldest was taken back in July 2013! Crazy! FYI: I communicate a lot with Dan via text while he’s at work. If something unusual happens, I have to take a picture and send it to him!

I decided to upload the pictures to my computer, go through them all, and pick the best ones to dump on my blog for posterity sake and then delete all of them. Here are the first fifteen that I kept which are heavy on cats!

Abby Gail, a little over 3 months old, July 7, 2013

Abby Gail, almost 4 months old, July 25, 2013

Abby Gail, a little over 4 months old, August 8, 2013

Gracie, a rare occasion of sleeping on me, September 17, 2013

Abby Gail and Chessie, A rare time of being together, September 20, 2013

Abby Gail, a little over six months old, November 9, 2013

She is on Dan’s legs with one of my legs on Dan. She was playing with a shoestring which is why she looked wired and crazy. Dan actually took this picture and I made him send a copy to me.

Abby Gail and Gracie, an rare occasion of them sleeping together, November 22, 2013

Moi, with a scarey situation of Abby Gail and Gracie resting together,

November 26, 2013

What the heck was I doing here? But, I liked the picture. It’s creepy in a happy sort of way. Ha!

December 1, 2013

Moi with Abby Gail, over seven months old, December 22, 2013

Abby slowly slipped into my arm and was contentedly playing with her tail.

Kitchen Light! Dan made this to replace the old ugly odd sized framing around the light, December 30, 2013

Gracie and Chessie, a rare occasion, January 6, 2014

Gracie and Chessie, another viewpoint of a rare occasion, January 6, 2013

Gracie and Abby Gail, a rare occasion, January 24, 2014

Chessie, Gracie, Abby Gail, an extremely rare occasion of all three dining together, March 1, 2014

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are incredibly cute! I'm glad you posted them. I enjoyed seeing them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!