Pages

Monday, January 5, 2015

Camera {Picture} Dump II

Camera {Picture} Dump I

Leaky Faucet. March 13, 2013

I took this picture and sent it to Dan because I could not name the parts nor describe to him where the leak was. Once the picture was sent, we were able to identify that the leak could be fix easily.

Animal Tracks. April 16, 2013

Another picture I snapped and sent to Dan. He researched and thinks it might be a skunk.

Moi in Fredricksburg, Texas. April 19, 2014

Volkswagen Beetles at Texas VW Classic Show in Fredricksburg, Texas. April 20, 2014

Volkswagen Bus at Texas VW Classic Show in Fredricksburg, Texas. April 20, 2014

First Thistle Spotted on Our Land. April 22, 2014

Attacked by Abby Gail. Snapped and sent to Dan. May 2, 2014

I recall taking away a dangerous item from Abby Gail. She went mad and attacked me. It was MY fault. I should have remembered to distract her with a different toy when I took away the dangerous item.

Angel Abby Gail. A little over a year old. May 13, 2014.

Note: She outgrew this particular harness. The current one she wears belongs to Gracie who no longer needs a harness.

Abby Gail. A little over a year old. May 13, 2014

She was waiting for me in the office and then proceeded to dash up the office chair, jumped to the top of a bookcase and then looked at me with an expression of “look at what I can do”. I snapped a couple pictures and sent them to Dan because this was HIS room she was exploring. Ha!

My Tree Dweller, Abby Gail, in a Crepe Myrtle Tree. May 16, 2014.

Sleeping Angel again. Ha! May 17, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!