Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

A Week in Pictures (#10)

Cribbage (Board Game) 11/23/2012

We played Cribbage over Thanksgiving holidays. I forgot our board; so, we borrowed my Sister-in-law’s board to play. This board is not ours. Ours actually is bigger – it has four rows (instead of three). Everyone in the family played at some point or another. It is a fun game and a wonderful way to sit together with family and friends. The last game we played was unique as we played in teams of three. It was interesting and the best part was that we all sat just played cards.

Morning at the Lake 11/24/2012

We went to the lake. I got up as the sun was rising and it was just absolutely beautiful.

Christmas Tree 11/25/2012

We put up the tree -- first time in over five years! Opening up the box of ornaments was like Christmas. Wait, it is Christmas!

Beads and Sequins 11/26/2012

Ornament kit. Crafts. Enough said.

Chrysalis 11/26/2012

I was thrilled upon discovering this Chrysalis. I am hoping to witness the butterfly emerging from its hibernation. I have been checking on it daily (along with the other two I have found).

Monarch Butterfly 11/26/2012

{To see a larger image, go here.}

I was outside with Gracie and, as always, I had my camera with me. I didn’t expect to take pictures though. But, this critter fluttered by practically in front of my face. It was big and beautiful. When it landed on some yellow flowers, I dropped Gracie’s leash to see if I could capture a picture or two. I was pleasantly surprised and thrilled to discover it was a Monarch butterfly. It posed for me fabulously and was a very hungry fellow.

Beaded Christmas Ornament 11//22/2012

This is an ornament I made from the beads and sequins mess pictured above. I really love how it turned out. I am currently working on a second star and it is almost finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!