Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Wordy Wednesday (Smiling Spider)

Smiling Spider 11/09/2012

I hastily took this picture as I was out with Chessie on the leash. The lighting was poor as the sun was setting and the jumping spider was on the shade side. I did not think this picture would be worth anything; but, when I opened it up, my immediate thought was that this spider has a smiley face on its abdomen and it looked kind of a like a clown face. Do you see it? At the time I saw it, I shuddered. It gave me the creeps especially since it was also feeding on a critter.

Thanksgiving Holiday in the States is November, 22, 2012.

For everyone who celebrates this holiday, may you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!