Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

Macro Monday {Gracie}

{Participating in Macro Monday, I heart Macro, and Your Sunday Best.}

Innocence 10/29/2012

{To see a larger image, go here.}

Gracie was lying on the floor sleeping on a catnip “kick stick” I made some time ago. I thought it would make for a cool macro shot and decided to get down on the floor on her level. Let me tell you, it was hard work for this old lady to lie down on the floor to snap this picture. Ugh! But, the result is so worth the effort.

10 comments:

  1. I agree...well worth the effort...Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet -- looks like a pink pillow she's laying on. Love the perspective of this image. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious ~ Magnificent photo ~ ! ~ (A Creative Harbor) ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is gorgeous! Great shot..of him looking perfectly content.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh,....how precious. I just want to snuggle w/the kitty!! beautiful macro!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Calling by from Macro Monday, so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!