Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Water Diamonds

I normally post DIY, Crafting, Quilting stuff on Tuesdays. But, since I have not done much in the way of these things of late, I have decided to do a few posts on a series of pictures I have taken that I feel just need to be shared.

I first posted a picture of the Water Diamonds in A Week of Pictures (#7) along with this description: Imagine if you will upon seeing heavy dew as the sun rises. At the right time, you begin to see what looks like thousands of glittering diamonds on the ground.

I had captured many images and loved quite a few. It was hard to pick and choose among them. I am sharing five pictures without using words. I may share more in the future. Enjoy.

{To see a larger image, go here.}

{To see a larger image, go here.}

{To see a larger image, go here.}

{To see a larger image, go here.}

{To see a larger image, go here.}

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!