Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Wordy Wednesday {Gracie}

Gracie 10/15/2012

{To see a larger image, go here.}

.

While unpacking dishes, cups, plates and more, I used a cloth basket designated for paper recycling to dump the papers used to wrap the fragile items. Well, Gracie hopped in this basket while I was slaving away and decided to make it her home. I kept working away and just piled on the papers on top of and around her. She did not mind me doing this at all. She laid there contently snoozing until I decided to try to capture a picture of her. I disturbed her peace by calling her name and snapped this shot of her gazing through the air hole I intentionally created for her. After all, I did not want her to suffocate. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!