Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

A Week in Pictures (#5B and #6)

Just a reminder: the week #5 and #6 pictures were merged due to changes in posting days.

PS: Sorry so late. I had blogging issues. But, better late than never!

Moth 10/26/2012

{To see a larger image, go here.}

This moth was well camouflaged. I first thought “great, dirt got on our brick”; but, discovered it was a tiny moth upon a closer inspection. There was a fierce brief storm earlier in the day. So, I assume it took shelter on our front porch. And, before you ask: Yes, I did take a few macro shots of this critter.

Spreading Wildflower Seeds 10/27/2012

We took the time to spread some Wildflower Seeds on our land. Of course, we did not have enough for one acre of land.

Backyard Fence {Before} 10/28/2012

Interesting picture, is it not? (That was said with sarcasm.) The backyard fence is the only pictures I took on this day. So, you get to see an exciting “before” picture of our backyard (fence). Ha!

China Saucers are Hung 10/29/2012

I am very pleased that these saucers are hung. The problem is that I do not have enough for this house as the kitchen/dining area is bigger than the house in Houston. So, I am going to have to hunt for more cheap saucers. In the meantime, I feel like our house is becoming a home now and I am absolutely thrilled. And yes, I love aprons. And no, I do not need anymore. Ha!

Chessie Keeping Dan Company 10/30/2012

I have a picture of Little One with Dan somewhere in one of my photo albums. Chessie doing this reminded me of Little One. I had to take this picture in a hurry because Chessie does not like the camera. She let me take two pictures before getting down.

Scissortail 10/31/2012

{To see a larger image, go here.}

I was exploring the back yard early in the morning when I spied this scissortail flying in the field behind ours. It is not the greatest picture; but, I like it very much. I need to invest in a zoom lens of my own as working with Dan’s lens was not fun.

Sunset 11/1/2012

{To see a larger image, go here.}

It was a beautiful sunset. I am still attempting and learning on how to take pictures of sunsets (and moonsets). The sun set too fast for me. However, slowly but surely, I am reaching an understanding of how things work; but, I am far from reaching the perfect picture. *sigh*

1 comment:

  1. I loved seeing these! :) Loved the aprons. I had to LOL. :) I'd love to see them all up close.

    I also love the shot with the scissortail and how you captured it. It's one of my favorites of all of these.

    I am also enjoying seeing the pictures of your home as it emerges!

    -Kara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!