Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Wordy Wednesday


I was taking a break from scraping glue left behind from pulling up the carpet when Dan came out smiling and said "you will want to see this and you might want your camera". When he showed me what got him so amused, I laughed! He was right about the camera. I put on the macro lens.
What is it? While I was trying to capture this, Dan grabbed the cooler and it got me higher up and closer to the subject.
It's a tiny piece of tile stuck to the ceiling from us breaking tile with the jackhammer the previous weekend. It is about the size of a pencil eraser. There were three of them in the ceiling. Amazing.

And THAT, boys and girls, is why you wear eye protection when breaking tile. Ha!

{Note: pictures were converted to black and white.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!