Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wordy Wednesday


Spider Spider on its web
I think I’ll name you Jeb

Why do you insist on living
giving me some misgiving

But, tiny ants on the floor
makes me appreciate you more

So, to you, life I will grant
for killing each little ant


~ a silly rhyming ditty I wrote ~

I had Dan take this picture for me because I was very nervous and could not keep my camera steady. After all, I received a diagnosis of "a possible spider bite" several years ago and received antibiotics simply because an infection was starting. Anyway, it is a tiny little thing. The body itself is about 1/4 inch.

Want to hear a funny joke? Please, if you have tiny kids viewing this post, review the joke first as you may (or may not) deem it inappropriate for them to read. I would rate it PG-13 just for the innuendo. But then, I tend to err on the side of caution.

Scroll down for the question:






















Why is a passionate kiss like a spider?

{Scroll down to see the answer.}






















Both can lead to the undoing of the fly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!