Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

Macro Monday {Sunflower}


Popping on for another Macro Monday.
I heart Macro.
Your Sunday Best.

Good Morning, good morning to you.
We're all in our places
With sunshiny faces,
and this is the way
to start a new day!
Bah humbug. I am so tired and sore from the weekend's work that I just want to go back to bed. Ha! Honestly, I am in a mental fog. I almost did not do this post. But, in looking through pictures (from newest to oldest), I ran across this one and decided to just blog. Are you glad I did?

This is one of the many varieties of sunflowers growing at our "Ranch House". I always thought they had happy faces. Anyway, we are going to have to take our lawn mower and weed eater to the house next weekend because the grass and weeds are getting overgrown. Both Dan and I do not wish for them to be overgrown near or in front of the house. But, we do not mind for the rest of the land. At least, I do not mind! After all, I have always loved the wildflowers that grow throughout spring, summer and fall.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely shot ~ 'song' my first grade teacher used to have us sing ~ enjoy the week ~~ thanks, namaste, (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shot! The flower does look very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think many of us are a bit "off" these days... might be the unending heat. Lovely capture, though. Thank you for sharing at YSB this week. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how pretty! This is such a great sunflower shot!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!