Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

Macro Monday


Popping on for another Macro Monday.
I heart Macro.
Your Sunday Best.

This is not really a macro shot and yet, it is. Dan took this shot with my camera and macro lens. He shot it from a safe distance while I was working away breaking up the tile. I would say he was six or seven feet away from me. You can see some dust flying from the grout and thinset. I thought it was a pretty cool picture. And, to be honest, it is all I have at the moment as I have not found the time to go through the ones I have taken the last few weeks including the camping trip!

4 comments:

  1. fun capture! and how industrious you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting shot. I envy you...I have a friggin' camera that needs to be kicked before taking a picture...You have a lovely place here :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you have your work cut out for you!

    Thank you for sharing at Your Sunday Best this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking the time to stop by and say hello!! It is deeply appreciated. I look forward to coming by here again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!