I forgot to do the Link Roundup last Saturday. Can we say OOPS? I was so busy and focused on getting ready to go back to the house for the weekend that I totally forgot. I did not forget this time around. Are you not proud of me? Ha! So, without further ado, here is the links I have gather the past two weeks.
- Bohemian Blowfish Pincushion Sewing
- What to do with Old Jeans Sewing; Potholders
Note: I’d probably just make decorative binding instead a layer of pretty fabric.
- Child’s Nap Mat Sewing/Quilting
- Fabric Corner Bookmarks Sewing
- How to make an Envelope From a Heart Shaped Piece of Paper Paper Crafts
- America Rules Ruler Flag Crafting; uses rulers
- Arts and Crafts Caddy Crafting; Organizing; Recycling; Repurposing
If you drink bottled sodas and/or beer, then this is an easy project for you. I’d probably take it one step further and fancy them up. But, that is just me. Ha!
- Popsicle Stick Weave For Giant Chain Reaction Fun Project; kinetic energy
By the way, this is also known as “Stick Bombs” and “Jumping Sticks”. Google these terms and you will find tons of information.
- Cut and Come Again Lettuce Sampler Gardening
I think I’m going to try growing these first (if I can find varieties that will grow on my zone).