Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

More Camping Pictures Posted!


♫ ♩ ♫ ♩
I'm late
I'm late
For a very important date.
No time to say "Hello."
Goodbye.
I'm late, I'm late, I'm late.

♬ ♪ ♬ ♪

Sorry I am so late in posting this. Busy, busy, busy! But hey, I still managed to get this posted on Monday like I said I would. :-)

Anyway, I originally posted about our camping trip here with pictures of us.

The newest camping pictures, Day 5, are posted here. If you wish to see "Day 1 & 2" and "Day 3 & 4", click on the links provided within the Day 5 post.

As noted within a previous announcement, this pictures are posted in chronological order (the order the pictures were taken) because I couldn't figure out how to organize them.

I will work on posting Day 6 (last day) soon. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!