Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

There is Hope for Them Yet!


There is Hope for Them Yet!

These two are hardly buddies. So, I was very much shocked when Chessie decided to lay beside Gracie who happens to be a sick kitty with allergies. It’s a miracle! And what’s even a bigger miracle is Chessie allowed me to take about three pictures before giving me “the look”! Ha! By the way, Chessie is on the left and Gracie is on the right.

This picture was snapped in the morning of 9/30/2010. I later came across a blog that reminded me of the “You Capture” challenge for this week, which happens to be “togetherness”.

Granted, this isn’t the best picture to use; but hey, I had to snap the picture in a hurry before Chessie decided she had enough of the camera. I am learning to get the camera ready BEFORE entering the room she’s in to take pictures.

Anyway, I thought it was good enough considering the circumstances. :-)

I think I know what I can do for Saturdays (infrequently and whenever I remember to do them) -- posting results from challenges like these. :-)

Photobucket
Next week's challenge: Faces


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!