Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Some Camping Pictures Posted!


I first posted about our camping trip here with pictures of us. This trip turned into more of a photography trip than anything else. We used the time early in the morning to explore and take pictures. I took many because I wanted to get used to using the Macro lenses.

I had a difficult time trying to come up with some way of organizing the pictures taken while camping at Garner State Park. I decided to just let it be random favorites in chronological order (in the order pictures were taken).

Since there are many favorites, I will be posting them in parts.

Camping at Garner: Day 1 & 2 There is a link within this post for Day 3 & 4

I will work on posting more next Monday. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!