Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

What Am I Working On?


Nothing much changed from last Tuesday’s status except I cut up the fabric for the hexies (hexagons). It was so easy with the handy dandy gadget!

Note: I am a lefty. So, things will look backwards to you Rightys. Also, ignore the unsheathed rotary cutter. It's a bad habit I have. Dan came into the sewing room and made a move to pick up the cutter and I panicked and said "NO!" I quickly picked up the thing and sheathed it. And then handed it to him. He looked so surprised! LOL. I'll never forget the look on his face. It's strange how I am sort of careless when it comes to me; but when it comes to others, I am hyper vigilant. Anyway...


Cut fabric into strips you want/need. I wanted 2” hexies. So, I cut 2.5” strips

Cut in one direction

Flip each piece and trim

You will get a pile of hexies in no time!



I’m thinking that this is going to be way too much yellow. *puke* But, It will be good practice.

All packaged up and ready to go by Thursday afternoon (10/6/2011).


I sewed four hexies using the English Paper Piecing method yesterday and am planning to sew up more today. It keeps me busy and out of mischief. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!