Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

What Am I Working On?



On My Design Wall: Backing in Progess for Layer Cake Quilt

I am real pleased with how this is turning out from what I envisioned. The main fabric is my favorite.

On My Ironing Board: A Bunch of Blocks Waiting to be Ironed and Squared

Some blocks will be used to complete the backing for Layer Cake quilt. I am thinking that the leftover blocks will be used to make a small quilt or two. We'll see.

On my Cutting Table: Getting Ready to Cut Fabrics to Make Hexies

I grabbed some fabrics from my stash. They are not perfect; but, it will do for a practice project. I thought that this would be a good project to take on the road. I do not have much time to get the fabrics cut and packaged as I will be on the road again soon. So, I better get going on this little project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!