Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Forced Blogging Break


Today is the first day I felt like even coming on to check emails. I just don't have the energy to do much of anything else. I went to the MedClinic Tuesday evening and then it was off to the ER on the advice of the MedClinic doctor for fear it's my gall bladder since I've been struggling with this for eight days straight. I checked out fine from the ultrasound and bloodwork. I was so sick yesterday from trying the pain medication. Dan discovered that one of the side affects of the medication is vomiting. Just great. Just what I needed. NOT!

Anyway, I have a doctor's appointment at 8:00am Monday. In the meantime, I am just going to take it easy and try to survive until then. I will come back as soon as I feel up to it. I am so sorry to have left you all hanging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!