Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Just in Case You're Wondering...


Just in case you're wondering what happened to me, I am still around. I am just struggling really hard this week. I have a bad case of "don't wannas" today and even laid in bed like a sluggard this morning instead of getting up at the usual time.

However, I had a real good day yesterday health-wise and I took off doing what I love best - shopping! I had coupons and snagged deals at CVS (razor refills for only 29 cents!) and at JoAnn's (50% off on the OttLight's Craft Caddy Lamp). That lamp is one that has been on my wish list for quite some time now and it's portable -- perfect for my sewing / crafting room at night when I wish to sew as it gets really dark in there. I also bought myself two long-sleeved shirts and a pair of jeans. This is something I needed to do for a long time - shop for me. :-)

Today, I think I'm just going to be lazy. I will go to the mall for lunch - Subway. It will force me to walk and get a little exercise. I will also go visit Mother a couple of times.

I want to let you all know that there will not be a whole lot of posting this week. It is not easy to be inspired and creative away from home. I meant to process some pictures; but, just did not feel like doing that. So, this blog stagnates as a result. Ha!

I'll be back to normal again soon. In the meantime, have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!