Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Beautiful Clare

We went to see the newest addition in the family on the weekend of September 17th. She was born September 11th while we were on a mini vacation at North Padre Island. I wanted so badly to go see the little one at the hospital and we planned on going the next day. But, much to my surprise, I found out they were going to be released that day. So, after much discussion, we decided to go up and see her the following weekend instead, which turned out to be wonderful all around. It was a very relaxing time.

Clare is the cutest little baby girl with reddish hair. Here are a few of my favorite pictures and all of them were shot by Dan. I had trouble deciding which ones I liked best; so, I'm showing 'duplicates'. ha! She is a week old in these pictures. Enjoy.

PS I have a few more pictures with Clare. We will take them up to her parents the next time we go up there to visit family. For some reason or another, I choose not to post them here.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!