Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Link Roundup


Hey everyone! I finally made it back to post links, huh? Dan arrived yesterday evening around 7:45pm and I was so happy to see him. I will be returning home tomorrow with him and maybe, just maybe, life can return to normal. Ha! In the meantime, enjoy the links I found this past week.



  • Free BOM: Autumn’s Bounty Quilting; 10 Blocks total
    Block 1 & 2 is already posted. Block 3 will be posted in November.

  • Quilt in a Day and Elaeanor Burns on facebook
    There is a Block Party for a quilt called Treasure Chest on facebook. Free pattern for each block released every 4 – 6 weeks with the first one already posted.

  • Wednesday Funny Humor
    For Lexiphiles -- lovers of words

  • Christmas Comes but Six Months a Year
    This guy gave voice to a lot of what I think about Christmas these days with the exception of the shopping bit. I don't shop for Christmas stuff; but, I do shop for presents and the like early on to spread costs. There are not a whole lot to shop for these days.

  • My Fingernails or His Hand Christian; Devotional
    She told me she had been missing her daughter terribly, and she told God she felt as if she were hanging on by her fingernails. Then she felt as if God reminded her that His hand of protection was there to hold her up—that she could let go, and He would catch her.

    That’s a better perspective, isn’t it? This picture reminds us that when troubles come and we feel least able to hold on to our faith, it’s not up to us. It’s up to God to support us with His mighty hand.
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
~Matthew 11:28

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!