Pages

Friday, September 5, 2014

Feline Friday {Chessie}

We found out Chessie has cancer on July 18, 2014. More specifically, a fibrosarcoma. I wrote a little about her in my July Recap post. I really do not want to repeat it all here.

As of this writing, she is still living life large and is still going strong. And, she is being spoiled rotten.

I let her out on this day and I let her have her freedom. (The other cats had to stay nearby us instead of the other way around.)

I never knew a camera could cause so much pain.
~Lee Ann~ 7/18/2014

I took my camera with me. Here is a series of pictures of her playing with a small grasshopper. Unlike Abby Gail, she does not know how to be gentle. She kills it almost right away and then proceeds to meow and get frustrated because it no longer moves. She does not play like a kitten often; but, she did on this day and it eased my heart.

1 comment:

  1. She's a beautiful cat. I'm glad to hear that the cancer has not slowed her down too much and that she is still enjoying life.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!