Pages

Friday, September 19, 2014

Feline Friday

I have been finding Gracie in the most interesting spots of late. I was walking towards the master bedroom and looked down to spy this:

She had wormed her way into my temporary beading storage container. It is my fault for not putting the lid back on. (I am going through the beads and emptying out the beading storage boxes). Gracie adores boxes, containers and more with stuff in them and prefers them over empty ones.

She looked so happy and at peace.

And, her pillow was a bag of beads.

1 comment:

  1. Is there anything sweeter than a sleeping kitteh? I can never resist petting them when they look like that (even though that's the last thing I should be doing.) Sweet Girl.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!