Pages

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Slapdash Saturday {Links)

  • Macaron Coin Purse

    {Sewing; Tutorial; Perfect Small Gift Idea}

  • Scrap Lily Bowl and Plate

    {Sewing; Tutorial; Good use of leftover scrap fabrics}

  • Depression, a cat, and a God who cares

    {Inspirational; Devotional}

    I believe that’s why Solomon said sorrow is better than laughter because it’s in the dark when I learn to steadfastly cling to God.
  • How to Paper Piece (Foundation Piecing) + Free Pattern

    {Sewing}

    Note: sign up for membership at You Can Make This . com which is also free.
    By the way, if you are a Chrome user, the saving function does not work well. At least, the "save link as" did not work for me. Try using Firefox or another browser and yes, Firefox worked for me.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!