Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

Macro Monday {Aliens}


{Participating in Macro Monday and I heart Macro.}

I was looking through some old pictures and opened up this particular one that I snapped while out butterfly hunting with my macro lens:


11/16/2012
{To see a larger image, go here.}

What the heck? Zoom in a tad and….
Unknown; dragonflies? 11/16/2012
{To see a larger image, go here.}

And, then I remembered! I was out there when these two moved scaring me to death. I had no clue to what it was and no way was I going to get real close. I snapped a few pictures wanting to identify the critter and went on my merry way looking for more butterflies to shoot. It turned out that it was not one; but, two of them. And, they were obviously… um… never mind! Ha! I honestly think they are dragonflies of some kind.

By the way, I was outside yesterday taking out some screws in some fencing when a Swallowtail (butterfly) came around and landed near my feet. I did not have my camera with me and I confess that I was excited! The butterflies are returning! I will have to have my camera with me at all times now so that I do not have any missed opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!