Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Wordy Wednesday {Gracie}

Gracie 9/1/2012

On this day, I could not find Gracie anywhere. She had disappeared for hours and I was getting concerned because cats that tend to disappear are often sick. After what happened to Calvin (who suddenly got sick with a severe case of diabetes and congestive heart failure), I am ever vigilant.

I finally found her in a very unlikely place – on top of our stored kitchen chairs. Our cats are not allowed on the tables, countertops and/or kitchen chairs. I guess Gracie felt that the bottom of the chairs was an exception to the rule. Since I felt sorry for her (due to the chaos of packing and whatnot), I left her alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!