Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wordy Wednesday

We met my youngest niece and her family at IKEA on December 28, 2011. While browsing around IKEA, I came across this sink:


I nearly died from stiffling my laughter.

What does this sink look like to y'all? Am I the only one with a strange mind? And, why in the world would anyone want this sink?

My sister-in-law caught me taking a picture and her first thought was I was taking pictures of items I wanted. No. I certainly didn't want this sink! I told her why I took the picture. She took a second look at the sink and then laughed!

1 comment:

  1. I can see what it looks like, LOL. I have to say that in spite of it's 'looks' it seems like it would be really inefficient, too, with the shallow bowl. Seems like there would be a whole lot of water that would splash out if your turned it on even moderately.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!