Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Link Roundup





Note: Link Roundup will now be posted on Saturday mornings. It's just a slight change to my blog schedule / routine. Other than that, Link Roundup will remain the same as always as I know many love this part of this blog.

  • Random Tutorial Generator
    -- also has a search function for whatever is in the database.

  • Robot Art Crafts; Painting on Canvas.
    Looks very easy to do!

  • Craft Snowman magnets Crafts - A tiny bit of painting on "flat" marbles.
    {Remember that I love me some snomwen?}

  • Semi Homemade Mohawk Beanie Cap Tutorial Crafts; No Knit
    This would be too cute for those little boys in your life! {I have to confess that I’m thought of a grand-nephew and a grand-cousin when I saw these! I also have to confess that I thought of making one for myself! Ha!}

  • The Skinny Pincushion Sewing; Free pattern

  • Free Mini Quilt (or Wall Hanging) pattern Quilting; A January BOM; Snowman; Winter
    Note: This pattern will be up for January only. Also, this site will have free patterns every month! How awesome is that?!? I’m hoping to keep track through their facebook page.

  • Birthday Board DIY; Crafts
    This is a great idea for large and extended families!

  • What Are You Going to Finish in 2012? by Jon Acuff; his #FinishYear list
    Why are we doing FinishYear?
    Because completed dreams change the world.
  • The Fight Goes On On Depression
    When depression sufferers fight, recover and go into remission we seldom even know, simply because so many suffer in the dark…ashamed to admit something they see as a personal weakness…afraid that people will worry, and more afraid that they won’t. We find ourselves unable to do anything but cling to the couch and force ourselves to breathe.

    When you come out of the grips of a depression there is an incredible relief, but not one you feel allowed to celebrate. Instead, the feeling of victory is replaced with anxiety that it will happen again, and with shame and vulnerability when you see how your illness affected your family, your work, everything left untouched while you struggled to survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!