Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Bloglovin'



Rumor has it that Google Friend Connect is going away in several months. I signed up for Bloglovin to
  1. provide an alternative to Feedburner (which is owned by Google) and Google Friend Connect and

  2. to see if it is a better alternative to using Google Reader to follow blogs.
I shall give it several months trial and see if I like it better than Google Reader. I will also let you all know what I think of Bloglovin'.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin'

In the meantime,

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget to give us an update in a month. I'd like to know what you think. I just switched to Bloglines from Feedly because they kept on messing with it and it was getting difficult to use. So far, Bloglines is working pretty good for my needs.

    -K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I always love hearing from you!